Every month we not only update our listings, including Luxury West Maui properties in Kaanapali and Kapalua. but we would also like to keep you up to date on the latest Hawaii real estate trends. If you are shopping the Maui MLS search for your next high-end real estate investment, it never hurts to know what is trending!
According to the latest Maui real estate statistics report from the Realtor’s Association of Maui, the island’s market remained steady and strong. In terms of single homes for sale on the island, with a whopping +47.5% increase there were 118 closings during September 2019 when compared to just 80 in in 2018. As for condos, there was only a difference of 4 overall closings in September 2019 vs 2018 making for a decrease of -3.3%.
So what does the September 2019 West Maui real estate market stats show?
West Maui Residential Homes for Sale
- Homes for sale in Kapalua – there was also just 1 house sold as compared to 4 in August. That being said, this residential home sold for a median sales price of $2,175,000, which is a strong number in this part of Maui.
- Kaanapali houses for sale – Just one home sold for Sept. compared to 3 the previous month.
- Lahaina Residential Properties – there were 4 homes sold, down by 3 from the month before and up one from September 2018.
- Honokowai, Napili, Kahana Home Sales – And, as usual, sales in this area remained steady with 3 homes sold across the board.
Condo Sales in West Maui, Hawaii
- Kapalua Condo Sales – With 8 condos sold compared to 4 in August, condo sales in Kapalua were up this period.
- Kaanapali Condos for Sale – This area of the Maui real estate market saw a large jump in sales during September 2019. There were 17 condos sold here compared to nine last month! That’s great news for those of you looking to sell.
- Condos for Sale in Lahaina – There were 12 condos than the 6 sales in August and 5 more than the same time last year.
- Napili, Kahana and Honokowai Condos – Sales continued to increase with 21 condos sold in September compared to 13 in August and 18 during the same time last year.
Looks like real estate sales in West Maui is booming so now would be a great time to take a peek at what is currently on the market. And if you see anything that catches your eye, give us a call and let us know how we can help you! Our professional Maui realtors are always looking for ways to help guide you through the real estate process. So don’t hesitate and contact us when you’re ready to make your dream of becoming a homeowner on Maui a reality!