Hawaii offers so much beauty that’s quite hard to resist. The lush greenery, blue ocean, and tropical climate are just some of the great things that make Hawaii so appealing. This explains a lot why 69,600 people moved to the state from the year 2013-2017.
Thinking of moving to a relaxing abode situated along the shores of Hawaii? Why not consider this very private home in a tropical setting?
Pineapple Hill Real Estate For Sale
1214 Summer Rd
The pictures speak for themselves – this Pineapple Hill home is a gorgeous property waiting for your arrival. Currently marked with a reasonable price tag of $2,950,000, you and your family will surely take delight in the Mexican themed interior of this estate.
Single families will absolutely love this 3,598 square-foot Kapalua home for sale with a land area of 11,391 square feet. With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 toilets and baths, it’s enough for families with 2 children or those who expect a few guests every now and then.
The spacious living room of this Hawaii home for sale can accommodate 5 or more people and offers a good spot for catching-up chats or simple daily family bonding. The kitchen, on the other hand, conserves tons of electricity with multiple wide windows and a brilliant, clean ambiance. Surely, the king or queen of the kitchen will enjoy their stay as they go.
Taking yourself in the bedroom lets you in for a bigger treat. Aside from the artistic interior and roomy space, it lets you adore the wonders of nature with the scenic view of the ocean. Here, you can take your time just lying down on the lounge chairs or reading a good book. Or, you can just take a dip in the pool if the ocean water is not your thing.
But the beauty of this real estate in Kapalua doesn’t stop there. Wait till you see the simple but classy design of the bathrooms that are adorned with embossed glass and paved with marble flooring or solid-colored tiles. You’d feel like you’re enjoying a day off at an exclusive resort – but for the long-term.
Working from home? No worries because this home for sale in Maui has a designated spot for you. Complete with shelves and a couch, you’d easily find focus and productivity as you do business in the quiet home office.
The property is located in West Maui just behind the gates of Pineapple Hill subdivision, Kapalua Resort’s premier home real estate development. The peaceful neighborhood of Kapalua provides an excellent place for single families and an ideal place for children to thrive.
Around the location lies multiple amenities, including Kapalua Bay Course, oversized pool, private recreational pavilion, private roads, two tennis courts, and gated entry. To top it all off, the Kapalua Resort offers free shuttle service within the resort and exclusive access to high-end leisure spots such as the 5-star Ritz Carlton Kapalua, 5-star Montage Kapalua Bay, championship golf at the Bay Course, and The Plantation Course, site of the annual PGA Sentry Tournament of Champions.
Buying this home for sale in Pineapple Hill lets you spend precious time with family in an exclusive Kapalua real estate. In your free time, you can freely visit nearby high-end restaurants, the best golf courses, and popular Maui beaches that you normally see on travel websites and magazines. Choose Maui, and you will not be regret this decision – there’s so much to admire and enjoy in this highly-coveted community!
Why You Should Invest In Luxury Hawaii Real Estate
If you haven’t made your mind up yet, these perks should finally convince you to go ahead and purchase a real estate property in Hawaii.
- High demand, limited options. Given the unquestionable beauty of the location, it’s not surprising why experts tag Hawaii as a luxurious place to live in. But despite the fact that the median home price in the state is $725,000 and the buildable land is limited, it remains a feasible investment considering that a lot of families want to move in to experience a tropical paradise. This means if in case you’d want to relocate in the future, you’d still get a hefty sum and won’t have a hard time getting your property off the market.
- Abundant space. As of 2016, Maui has only 154,834 residents, which means it’s not too crowded nor too overpopulated. If you fancy extensive, wide spaces, less traffic, and sweet solitude, then Maui is the place to be. You’d find it easier to fit in and be able to relax better in an area with a slower, more laid-back pace.
- Good climate and amazing landscape. No matter the color of the sand – white, black, golden, or green – Hawaii has them all for you! The Rainbow State is best known for its beautiful beaches, and if frequent trips to the ocean are your pleasure, you’d surely enjoy your stay in the picturesque land of Hawaii. But not only beaches, but the location also offers fantastic golf courses, 5-star dining spots, national parks, and hotter climates of 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fascinating history and culture. Maui, for one, is known for its colorful history. Traditional Hawaiian culture complements other cultural traditions that root from Hawaii’s early ranching and sugarcane era. During holidays like New Year’s Day, festive ceremonies and mouthwatering foods are brought to the table. Maui is home to magnificent Haleakalā National Park and ʻĪao Valley State Park, among other charming tourist spots in the area. If you and your family love frequent trips to breathtaking tourist destinations, Hawaii will surely make the cut.
- Sustainable living and property building. Especially if you’re able to land in an underdeveloped area, you’d have much more space in Hawaii. Cheaper vacant lots offer sustainable living and building off the grid. Developed areas, on the other hand, are mostly built with energy-efficient architecture, equipped with modern facilities for higher sustainability.
If you love Hawaii, you’d definitely love this cozy home at 1214 Summer Rd, Pineapple Hill. Got questions about this property? Reach out to us via phone or email, and we’d happily answer your queries. Let’s work together so you can find your dream home in the tropical paradise of Hawaii!